While holiday-period sailings tend to be more expensive, prices are always dependent on supply and demand. If you're looking to travel during a peak period, it's best to book well in advance to avoid disappointment and rate increases.
Articles in this section
- So many destinations - which one do I choose?
- What is travel protection? Should I consider purchasing it?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Past Guests
- Are special rates available?
- Why do I have to call to book my cruise?
- Why book with CruisesOnly vs. directly with Norwegian Cruise Line?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?