Norwegian cruise lines will set up an onboard credit account for charging purchases to your room. You may use credit/debit cards, cash or traveler's checks to set up an account, which is typically settled on the last night of your cruise. The key card serve as the stateroom key, charge card and boarding card identification.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Do I need to alert the cruise line of my special medical needs?
- Can I cruise while pregnant?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?