All guests are prohibited from bringing any beverages -- including liquor, beer and non-alcoholic drinks such as water, soda and juices -- on board the company's ships either as carry-on or checked luggage, with the exception of purified or distilled water in factory-sealed containers for use in conjunction with medical devices or for the reconstitution of infant formula; and fully sealed and/or corked wine bottles for personal consumption onboard that is subject to screening and a corkage fee (for guests 21 years of age or older). Open beverages of any kind must be consumed or discarded at the security check-point, on embarkation day and at any port of call.
Articles in this section
- What information is required when pre-registering with the cruise line?
- How do I pre-register with the cruise line?
- Can I bring alcohol or other beverages onboard?
- Do I need a passport?
- How can I get a passport?
- What documentation is required for non-U.S. travel?
- Do I need a Visa?
- Do I need to have my middle name on my ticket?
- Are there international travel restrictions for children?
- Are there age requirements to sail?