Similar to the airlines, cruises plan their itineraries well in advance. However, unexpected situations such as weather or mechanical difficulties may result in the cruise line changing the itinerary, or in rare cases, canceling the cruise. All cruise lines reserve the right to make changes based on the safety of their guests and crew. If an itinerary change is necessary, cruise lines may substitute another ship or port of call.
Articles in this section
- So many destinations - which one do I choose?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Past Guests
- Are special rates available?
- Why do I have to call to book my cruise?
- Why book with CruisesOnly vs. directly with Norwegian Cruise Line?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?
- How does Spring Break impact cruises?