Cruise fares for children and infants are generally the same as other guests. However, rates may vary based on current promotions.
Articles in this section
- What information do I need when booking my cruise?
- How should I provide my name when booking my cruise?
- What should I consider when choosing a room?
- What is a guarantee room?
- Can I make changes to a guarantee room?
- How do I book multiple rooms?
- Do guests pay the same cruise fare when staying in the same room?
- Are there military or senior discounts available?
- Are cruises fares cheaper for children and infants?
- Are there special rates for single (solo) travelers?