To ensure the safety of cruise ship guests, all bags and luggage are searched during initial embarkation and each time guests return to the ship. Non-allowable items will be held or disposed of.
Articles in this section
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Will I get seasick?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What do I need to know when bringing medications on board?
- Will my bags be searched?
- What is a muster drill?
- Can I bring visitors on board?